This is a friendly reminder about STAAR testing next week for 4th and 5th graders. On Monday, March, 30, 4th graders will take Day 1 of the Writing test. On Tuesday, March 31, 4th grade will take Day 2 of Writing and 5th grade will take the Reading test. Here are a few points for you:
**No visitors will be allowed on campus on testing days. **
1. Please have your child dress comfortably those days and bring a hoodie or sweater. No PJ's or pillows.
2. We ask that you not deliver meals to your child because lunch times will be different than the normal lunch time, and we cannot interrupt testing to deliver lunches.
3. Please rearrange any appointment you have that will pull your child from school on testing days. If he/she is pulled during testing, the test will be scored accordingly. A student cannot go back and resume the test.
4. Your child may only READ or REST after testing. Please make sure he/she has a good book to read.
5. Cell phones will need to be turned off and either given to the teacher for safekeeping, or put in a locker.
6. Please send your student with a healthy snack and water bottle as snacks will not be provided.